NEW MUSIC: PAPA - ALEX OTURU



Singer-songwriter, Alex Oturu has followed up the release of his debut single, "You", with a new soulful rendition, simply titled "Papa".

In his words, he said, "I went to bed one night with a lot on my mind and while I was asleep, I had a dream and the words, melody and harmonies came to me, so when I woke up, I recorded it on my phone and the rest is history. I really hope that it will lift everyone's spirit during their difficult moments and direct their hearts to the Father's love". 

He teams up again with fast-rising producer Kennie West, who also produced "You" and is signed to Eeze Concept. He doesn't disappoint as Alex's emotive vocals compliments nicely over a harmonious choral expression, that would have you singing along soon enough.

The message of the song is simple, in these uncertain times, it's important to consider that there's a higher power looking out for each us.

Suffice to say, your worship playlist just got an upgrade.


Sing along with the Lyric Video:



  Connect with Alex Oturu

Twitter & Instagram: @alexyflexy

Comments

Post a Comment