OMENESA WANTS YOU TO BE LIFTED!!!

Omenesa


Abuja-based Inspirational Singer and Humanitarian, OMENESA has recently survived a number of near-death experiences, which have strengthened her resolve to push harder and achieve all that she seeks to achieve. The most recent of these experiences inspired her to write her new Single being released today......LIFTED.

In her words:
  "At 3am on Sunday, I woke up with the urge to pray. It was so prevalent in my soul. I woke my husband up and begged him to pray till 6:30am while I do my usual Prayer Run from 5am to 6am. I didn't know know why I begged him to pray like that, little did I know that his prayers will save my life. 

While running and praying, I was led to start praying for "Organs". I found myself saying, "My Organs are made in the likeness of God....". It was so weird, but I kept praying. I was also counseling a Pearl Member and sending out Prayer Confessions to my Followers who were awake. 
Omenesa

BOOM! I found myself hanging in a ditch. A ditch strategically placed to swallow me up, and nobody would have found me. A ditch right in the middle of the road that I was very familiar with, but this time, was opened, wide opened, with snakes and algae. JESUS IS LORD! I screamed in pain. My chest and side ribs were bleeding, and my cry, "Help Me" sounded so distant, as a stranger ran and LIFTED me up. As I looked into that pit, there were no stairs, or bars. I was literally holding onto the hands of Angels." 
The Pit Omenesa was LIFTED from


She releases this single, to inspire you not to let go of your dreams and to realize that no matter where you find yourself, you can be LIFTED! Enjoy!


Download Single here: LIFTED.mp3
The song is produced by Boluwatife
Follow Omenesa on Twitter: @omenesapearls

Comments

  1. Not bad omenesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best song from omenesa is he will do it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Testimony Sister, God will continually lift you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is FAITHFUL! You are precious in the Lords sight and a gift to the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus. Powerful!. Wow right in the pit is a lift. In every fall lays fame. Faithful God when the devil plots a pit God designs a lift. I AM LIFTED so you are. No shaking no Sinking only singing and praising

    ReplyDelete
  6. The word of God tells us that the devil will try but he will not succeed. Thts wht happened. God has been glorified in fall that day. Life's situations are meant to bring glory to God. Beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment